£45000 - £50000 per annum
iO Associates are currently seeking a Data Engineer on behalf of an innovative FinTech client in the heart of Surrey.
The team are looking for someone with a solid Engineering foundation (minimum of 2 years experience) to develop their skills and take on coding best practice, to then act as an advisor to others across their global offices.
The technical skills we are looking for are as follows:
- Previous experience building data pipelines utilising tools such as SSIS, AWS Glue etc.
- Hands-on experience using data tools such as BigQuery, S3, Redshift etc.
- Good experience in either Python or SQL - Java can be considered too
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Certifications in Big Data and/or Machine Learning
- Ideally you will have experience in data streaming tools such as Spark and Kafka
This is a permanent role in Surrey.