£800 - £850 per day
Data Manager Role!
iO are working with a huge company who need a contractor to use new digital tools to improve synergy through developing Excel and MicroStrategy reports.
You will be responsible for Data Analysis within different sections of the organisation and expected to report of the trends and understand what impacts them.
You will be:
- Supporting a team to ensure all customer data is collected, analysed, and reported effectively
- Creating reports monitoring services regularly
- Manage Data and reports representing the company
- Improve the reliability, accuracy and reporting of the data
- Highlight opportunities and risks through analysing performance
This is a great chance to mentor a team, and maintain and improve your team leading skills. You will assist the introduction of new methods and standards in creation of insights.
If you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and analytical skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
- A degree or equivalent
Then please apply as soon as possible as I will be shortlisting candidates for this role by Monday.