£300 - £400 per annum
Interaction designer / UX / Agile / User focus / GDS Compliant / Remote / £400 per day / 6 months
I'm looking for an Interaction Designer to work within the digital services team of a government department.
- You need to have experience of working in agile, including an awareness of agile tools and how to use them.
- You need to have a digital perspective. You will be responsive to changes in technology, adapting your approach accordingly. You can make decisions to meet user needs in the government context. You understand the importance of assisted digital and can design services and make decisions to meet users needs.
- You must be able to establish design patterns and iterate them. You can use a variety of methods of prototyping and choose the most appropriate ones.
- You must have a user focus!
- Prototyping in code, you must be able to create static HTML and CSS prototypes and know how to code for different screen sizes.
- You can version and also be able to host a prototype.
Apply below for immediate consideration.