£25000 - £27000 per annum
I'm currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join a third party logistics company in Chippenham. They're a large British company, with over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehciles!
The role will require you to ensure programmes, projects and IT related demand is being resourced with the right skillsets, delivered to the right timescale and will be crucial to the delivery of programmes and projects requiring IT resources.
You will will co-ordinate and manage resource planning to enable leaders to make effective and appropriate decisions around relative priorities. You will also:
- Develop and manage a capacity planning and resource allocation function across IT
- Work closely with solutions architects, business analysts and project managers to understand their resource requirements.
- Developing processes to maintain a clear and accurate view of all resource demand
What will you bring?
- Proven experience of working in a PMO, project support or project management capacity
- Demonstrable experience of supporting projects and/or change initiatives
- Skilled at managing interpersonal relationships, solicit commitment and can motivate through leadership
- Ability to work with and develop within a new team
They can offer a salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits which include company pension, 25 days holiday + bank hols (with the option to buy more), home working, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more. They are also open to having conversations about flexible working.
Please reply with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Aja Tuchband at iO Associates on 07746131897 for more details.