£35000 - £38000 per annum
iO Associates have partnered with a medical device manufacturer based in the Cotswolds. Due to rapid growth of the business they are looking for Manufacturing Engineer to join the team.
Reporting to the Engineering and Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives to improve process yield, product cost, throughput and quality. You will also support NC/CAPA process and ensure projects are delivered on time and on cost.
You will support the manufacturing department with high level problem solving, as well as new process and equipment development.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- HND, Degree and / or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Experience in light manufacturing assembly of plastic components and/or in injection-moulding
- Experience working to international quality standards, preferably medical devices ISO13485
- Developing standard operation procedures, work instructions and other manufacturing documentation
- Awareness of LEAN manufacturing tools and processes
In return you will receive a salary up to £38,000 along with:
- 25 days holiday
- 8% pension
- Life assurance
- Flexi time.
- Relocation Package if applicable.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, then get in touch today and apply below.