Up to £50000 per annum
MM AD 1_1629447254
Marketing Manager | London
Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
We are currently working with a London based company who require an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to join a small team that is responsible for the continued marketing, events, and promotions of our success' in the UK.
You will be part of a small team that is responsible for the continued marketing, events and promotions of our success' in the UK. With an ever-growing UK presence and several recent wins this role really will encompass a diverse range of activities and scope to really help set the path for the continued growth of the company.
As sole Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all the PR, Digital, Marketing material, websites, landing pages and be fully involved with the events - we have a number of third party providers who you will liaising with to ensure you have access to the best content and are able to enact your plans.
Due to this we are looking for someone who is comfortable with managing the full array of marketing activities and is able to both produce strategy as well as implement and deliver a number of complex marketing projects across the business.
With this comes plenty of opportunity to build and hone a full-spectrum marketing skillset as well as in time begin to build a team to deliver the continued growth.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within a Defence/Aerospace industry essential
- Professional experience as marketing communication leader in a medium / large company
- Experience working within a multinational business'
- Able to make decisions and act in a dynamic and growing / changing organisation.
- Well organized and with Excellent organisational skills
- Defence industry experience - a bonus
If this sounds of interest, please apply below.