Up to £38000 per annum + Employee Share Bonus
£38,000 + Employee Share Bonus.
iO Associates have partnered up with a rapidly expanding company to give the opportunity for either a mechanical or an electrical process engineer to join their newest department. They have an impressive portfolio working to a high standard within the Brewing, Biotech, Bio renewables, and Biofuel industries. For the past 30 years they have worked alongside many of the world's biggest pharmaceutical and brewing companies.
You have the chance to be part of this success with this employee-owned company where 25% of the profits come back to the employees as a bonus!
You will be working under the Principal Process Engineer to deliver the qualification, verification, and validation of processes through the build and test process of highly technical and specialised products.
- Product and process validation and verification of new and existing products, as well as the creation of supporting documentation.
- PFMEA, process flow, lean manufacturing plan, manufacturing instructions & packaging processes.
- Work with new product development teams to advise on the design for manufacture of new products, turning their build instructions into processes and procedures suitable for mass manufacture to be followed by our manufacturing department.
- Assembly of small PCB's with surface mount soldering work.
- Experience in product and process Validation and Verification.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Electronics design for PCB
- Electronics assembly - surface mount
If you like the look of the role and would like to be considered for the position, please apply with an up to date CV.