£24000 - £26500 per annum
iO Associates are currently working with innovative automation technology company who are currently recruiting for a Production Technician for their site in Hampton.
Focussed on the fast-moving entertainment industry, specialising in live entertainment with their products used in live TV, concerts/festivals and films across 6 continents.
- You'll use technical drawings to assemble the mechanical and electrical aspects of their electrical control equipment
- You'll be building cable assemblies and manufacturing basic printed circuit boards
- You'll be carrying out electro-mechanical assembly work, following detailed in house procedures
- You'll assist the Stores team with the packing of products ready for shipping to customers
- You'll be assisting the Testing team, when required, with testing, calibrating and inspecting various products. You'll do this by following and completing written test instruction sheets
- Experience with electrical & mechanical assembly, wire termination, crimping, and terminals
- You've got experience in following detailed instructions and can use common testing equipment including multimeters, earth impedance testers and RCD testers
- You've got experience with soldering, mainly through hole or connector terminals as well as SMD
The company are looking to start interviews next week and would looking to fill the position quickly, so if you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Craig Lawrence @ iO Associates or by uploading your CV on the link provided.