€0.00 - €350.00 per day
3 month contract
This industry leader has been heavily involved in the renewable energy transition for several years. The group is positioned as a leader in the production of green hydrogen. To meet the expectations and needs of its customers, an entity dedicated to turnkey projects (EPC) has been set up. Its mission is to carry out turn key projects in both hydrogen and a renewable energy mix (wind power, storage, cogeneration, etc.).
You will be responsible for:
- analysis of specifications
- the first analysis of our ability to meet specifications, highlighting sensitive points.
- the preparation, monitoring and control of quotes, presentation of quotes for approval by the bid manager, the activity director. and the engagement committee.
- the preparation of technical and commercial offers in collaboration with the various departments of the BU
- the definition of supply limits.
- assistance and participation in the preparation of trade and technical negotiations
- the relaunch and continuity of contacts with customers and external partners
- the search for standardization
- the definition and development of alternative solutions in collaboration with the departments concerned
- the search for technical solutions likely to improve the competitiveness of products.
COMPLEXITY OF THE FUNCTION
- The incumbent must be able to operate with a maximum of autonomy, rigor and flexibility by using his experience and his analytical capacities and specific information of each project.
- In principle, only aspects presenting particular technical difficulties are not the responsibility of the holder.
- Ability to tackle the technical, financial and legal aspects as well as the risk management of a commercial offer
- Ability to mobilize and collaborate with all the skills of the entity.
- He also has a duty of initiative.
The profile :
- Technical experience to manage the technical compliance of Energy products and that of our subcontractors to the specifications.
- Knowledge of French and English (level B2, minimum)
- Legal and commercial bases; understanding of the problems related to contractual and financial conditions (financing, documentary credits, Credendo, contractual risks, etc.)