£650 - £750 per day + Remote work
Senior DevOps Engineer
6 month contract
£750pd inside IR35
Valid SC clearance required
Your new role
You will support the delivery of digital services by assisting with the implementation and operation of underlying practices, tools and systems, ensuring continuous service improvement and supporting product delivery through development and into Live.
The role will provide assistance and guidance for Delivery teams on processes and best practices, as well as researching new technologies as a subject matter expert to enable Delivery teams to be more effective and provide a better service to customers. You will also contribute to the community, providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant and varied professional experience in either infrastructure or application development
- Practitioner in either infrastructure or development, with skills across wide ranging technologies such as Windows/Linux operating systems, virtualisation, networking, programming/Scripting languages and cloud technologies.
- Has a practitioner level understanding of automated testing tools and techniques.
- Working level skills in using infrastructure as code techniques.
- Working level skills in a code-based automation (eg PowerShell, Bash, Ansible, Puppet).
- Awareness of containers and orchestration techniques.
If you're a DevOps engineer looking for a Fully remote contract offering up to £750 a day, then send an updated CV to A.brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates THIS WEEK so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.