£40000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Electronics Engineer
£40,000 - £60,000
I'm looking for a senior electronics engineer to take a lead role in the hardware design team of my defence client based in Surrey.
The company developed rugged technology spanning communications and control systems that are used by land and naval forces around the world.
You will be required to have the following experience:
- Extensive electronics design experience - Analogue and Digital circuits
- Experience within a safety critical environment, aerospace, defence, automotive etc.
- Experience developing for safety standards
- Team leadership or mentoring experience is a big bonus for this role
- Presenting ideas to customers and relaying information back to the engineering team.
This is a chance to jump into a role with huge career progression and a chance to work on state-of-the-art technology used by our forces all around the world.
Interviews can be arranged at short notice. Don't hesitate to get your application sent in. Either apply to this advert or call and ask for George Russell on 01173 328 100.