£60000 - £70000 per annum
Immediate start available
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a business development manager to join the fast-growing sales team.
As a business development manager, some of your key responsibilities will be to generate new clients and build preferred supplier relationships with potential new clients. You will be required to introduce our service to clients across multiple sectors and prepare bids and marketing material in order to advertise those services. You will be working closely with the head of technology and other senior of employees.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a business developer in a technology consultancy
- Proven experience managing multiple accounts
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Working knowledge of SAP data solutions, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), and open-source digital transformation solutions
- Understanding of digital projects with SaaS implementations
- A degree in business or information technology
Salary - Up to 70k + bonus and benefits
Location - Remote with the occasional travel to our office in Canary Wharf.
If this role is of any interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Aimee Ford (0117 420 0084) at iO associates for more information.