£50000 - £60000 per annum
Clinical Product Specialist/Business Analyst - Acute Care
Are you a Porduct Specialist/BA with experience/knowledge of Healthcare, in particular hospital operations?
iO Associates are looking for an experienced Clinical Specialist to join a growing provider of software solutions within Healthcare, based Remotely/Burnley and paying up to £60,000.
Reporting to the UK Product Manager, your role is to understand and collate requirements for the organisations Product set in the UK that will optimise our healthcare solutions. Ensuring that the product design and development teams are well briefed on the requirements are critical to the success of this role.
This role will be hybrid of Clinical Product Specialist and Business Analyst.
- Experience of eliciting appropriate requirements and producing in depth documentation for a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with the Acute Care market is a must
- Clinical background would be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge/experience of Healthcare.
- Business Analyst or Project Management Qualification
- Clinical background
- Front line clinical or operational experience gained in NHS or healthcare solutions
- Technical background
If this sounds like yourself then please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on