£60000 - £75000 per annum + Up to 40% bonus
Immediate start available
We are looking for an experienced data engineer who has the ability to develop fit-for-purpose data solutions to meet our company's needs. You will be given the chance to showcase your python and data processing skills and even implement your own ideas. You will be joining a fast-growing team and be given learning and progression opportunities.
As a data engineer you will be expected to produce advanced modelling of structured and unstructured extra-financial data. You will also be using your expertise to design, write and code from prototypes to production ready solutions. An aspect of coaching and mentoring other analysts will also be involved in this role.
Location - London West End. Hybrid - 3 days in office.
Salary - Up to £75,000 + Up to 40% bonus!
What we want:
- Experience using python
- 3+ years minimum as a data engineer
- A degree in computer science or relevant experience
- Knowledge and awareness of various data stores
- Experience of combining and processing data from various sources
- Experience working to ESG regulations (environment and social governance)
Give Aimee a call on 0117 420 0084 or email
Interviews will be commencing on the 14th of June.