£35000 - £40000 per annum
Electronic Test Engineer | Durham, Peterlee | £35,000 - £40,000.
What's going on?
Are you passionate about reducing global carbon footprint? Our client is devoted to creating a more efficient, safe, and cleaner environment by maximising battery reusability and sustainability.
An award winning, fastest growing company located in the Northeast of the UK, are looking to expand and hire for life, with the goal of increasing the company size and increase output and revenue. This is exciting for new hires as this opens doors and presents opportunities for growth, expansion, and innovation moving forward.
I want to be involved! What will I be doing?
If you want to hop on board and be a part of the new trend, here is what your daily responsibilities will look like:
- Designing and executing test plans for new products
- Testing equipment for battery pack manufacturer
- Improving test equipment and being innovative with existing equipment
- Validation and Verification (V&V) of test equipment & fixtures.
- Assist production with technical questions, advice, and further troubleshooting.
Sounds good to me, what skills do I need?!
The successful candidate will also have the following skills:
- BEng or equivalent in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Experience in a similar role
- Superb IT skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
I have these skills!
Fantastic. My client is aggressively hiring and looking to bring someone into their organisation, to look after them and help them reach the next level of their career. Progression is a pivotal part of what my client is pushing for the next candidate to join them. If this fantastic opportunity is something you can't miss out on, apply with your most recent CV now!