Up to £42 per hour
6 - 12 months
Senior Development Engineer- Electrical.
£42 per hour (Inside IR35)
Working under the direction of the Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of design solutions within a multi discipline engineering team.
- To design and develop modules/sub-assemblies of new products in accordance with their Product Commercialisation Process (PCP)
- To meet the Master Specification targets and ensure conformance to the relevant international, national and industry safety standards
- To verify that the designs meet the Master Specification and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good electrically biased engineering degree (or other relevant engineering qualification with 5 years industry experience)
- Experience in product development and introductions is an advantage
- Knowledge of design for manufacture and design for assembly
- Experience in the use of a range of engineering materials and with several manufacturing methods/techniques
- 3D and 2D CAD skills (CATIA, Visio, AutoCAD and/or other drafting tools)
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
If you feel you match most of the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.