£45000 - £50000 per annum
Embedded Electronics Software Engineer | Rotherham (Hybrid)
Up to £50,000
Embedded software engineers, ready for your next opportunity?
An opportunity has arisen at a Sheffield based organisation, developing highly specify electric and hybrid drive systems for a range of heavy-duty industries. Company develops bespoke and highly customised vehicle drive systems that aim to increase productivity and reduce emissions for some of the most pollutant vehicles in the world.
It's a chance to embark on the next progressive step with the opportunity to work in a high-end tech organisation, working with multi-faceted engineering team. You will be able to work hands on to innovate, create, problem solve and follow testing procedures.
I'm passionate about my future, what should I do?
Hold on, this great opportunity needs a candidate great enough to fit the bill. This candidate will be well versed in the following skills:
- Experience with bare metal C
- Familiarity with STM32 microcontrollers - ARM Cortex ideally.
- Great communicator with the ability to explain developmental lifecycles to the non-technical.
- Familiar with products manipulating streaming data and real time analytics.
- Test and assist with the development of ambitious and exciting new products.
I fit this skillset! What's in it for me?
Fantastic. On top of working on meaningful, rewarding projects you will also be granted:
- Generous holiday throughout the year
- Pension schemes
- Competitive wages
- Flexi-work - 3 days a week in office.
This sounds amazing, I want in!
I'm not surprised, this is a marvellous opportunity with the genuine ability to increase skillset, work for one of the largest UK suppliers of the electronic and hybrid drive system and have a career for life. Please follow me on LinkedIn, I'm Tyrell Hill from iO Associates.