£50000 - £55000 per annum
iO Associates have partnered with a world leading FMCG business based in Bridgwater in the search for a experienced Factory Engineering Manager to lead the engineering team to improve factory equipment and performance efficiencies and reduce operational costs at their state of the art, highly automated site. They have a significant multi-million spend planned over the next 3 years and this is a pivotal role to help them achieve their goals.
As Factory Engineering Manager you will report to the Factory Manager to identify long term, chronic repeat issues and eliminate root causes of breakdowns and speed loss. You will manage a team of Asset Care Engineers, and deliver the KPIs identified in the 3-year plan. You will also provide key performance reports to the Engineering and Manufacturing management teams.
In addition to this you will be responsible for optimising frequency and duration of planned maintenance activities, minimising both planned and unplanned stoppages to maximise machine up-time.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a confident and people-oriented leader as well as this you will need:
Formal engineering qualifications (degree, HND or apprenticeship routes)
- At least 5 years experience in an engineering management role
- Experience of planning maintenance activities
- Experience of continuous improvement/lean manufacturing techniques.
- Experience of managing people
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements in factory/warehouse environment
- Knowledge of food safety requirements in a factory/warehouse environment
The role is Mon-Fri, 38 hours a week and In return you will receive a salary up to £55,000 along with benefits including:
- A bonus scheme dependent on achievement of targets.
- Sports and social fund.
- Free, on-site parking.
- Good company pension scheme.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Life assurance.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
If you meet most of these requirements and you would like to find out more about this role, then please get in touch ASAP and apply today.