£50000 - £70000 per annum + Remote
Frontend Developer | London/Hybrid | Start-Up | React
£50,000 - £70,000 DOE
I am working with an exciting start-up who are now in need of a frontend developer to join them. They are a rapidly expanding FinTech start-up, building an AI-driven Environmental, Social and Governance product for investors.
This is a unique opportunity to join them at an early stage where you will have significant responsibility and the chance to make a real impact on the business from day one.
The team is comprised of Technology and Finance professionals who are transforming sustainable investing using cutting-edge technologies, including cloud & machine learning.
As part of their product, they are building a state-of-the-art "ESG" analytics platform for their clients which you will help to build, maintain, and lead.
They are located in central London and are very much open to a hybrid way of working.
Things you will be doing include..
- Developing front-end components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Translate UI/UX designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimise components for maximum performance across different devices and browsers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Build new features for clients
- Strong experience and understanding of using React
- Experience with NextJS
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
If you don't think you have all of the above criteria, please still consider applying! This role is broad, and they would still be excited to discuss how you see yourself contributing across it!
Please apply now as interviews will be taking place early next week.