City of London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Full Stack Engineer
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Are you a talented Full Stack Engineer with a background in Insurtech, looking to play a fundamental part in the growth and evolution of our insurance platform, as we scale out to new products, partners and regions?
As part of this role, you will become a core part of a small, but highly skilled cross-functional team of engineers, designers, insurance experts and finance professionals. You will be asked to provide a direct input on the platform architecture and strategy, allowing you to take ownership of what you build.
Due to being a small business, you will be working in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment, with the opportunity to be involved in a plethora of different aspects of the business domain and technical stack.
- Proficient in Kotlin/Java development or similar (10+ years).
- University degree in Computer Science, or related subject that demonstrates competence with statistics.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Previous experience within an Insurtech/Broker environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Must demonstrate good communication as you will be required to provide support to both your team, and on occasion, the Customer Care Team.
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Ben Slater ( +44 117 409 0748 / b . slater @ ioassociates .co .uk ) at iO Associates for more information.