£70000 - £90000 per annum
Head of Talent, Culture & Wellness
Location: North Bristol
Salary: Up to £90,000
We are working with a Bristol-based defence business who are currently looking for a Head of Talent, Inclusion & wellbeing to join their HR and talent team. This is a new role for the business and pivotal to the continued growth strategy as they look to grow a further 30-50% this year has grown from 30 - 350+ heads in a matter of 3.5 years.
The role will see you involved in establishing the business' talent strategy and building a meaningful employee experience across every touch point of the candidate lifecycle from hiring to wellbeing and training.
You will manage the talent team including a recruitment manager and also work alongside the RPO and commercial relationships to deliver talent acquisition strategies and process'.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enable business strategy through best in class talent management.
- Develop and deliver talent strategies for attraction, inclusion and wellbeing.
- Build and activate a digital marketing strategy for talent engagement.
- Develop initiatives for internal development, graduate schemes and apprentices.
- Execute social value strategies in regard of exclusivity, social development and education.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building and executing talent and development strategies.
- Understanding of digital and social marketing.
- Thrives within fast-paced and changing environments.
- Collaborative worker with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- People-centric leader, critical thinker, and excellent brand ambassador.
What's in it for you:
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who embodies a true people-first culture to join a growing business and have influence and impact on how talent will work within the business for years to come. It's an opportunity to really make your own and influence the culture and well-being for the business.
The company's offices are in North Bristol but can offer flexible remote working options.