Up to £55000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for a London based consultancy, who are evolving the content management space and providing innovative (and customised) solutions to their clientele? The prospective Infrastructure Engineer will be working alongside some highly skilled professionals and ultimately have the opportunity to catapult their career.
- 3rd Level Support of custom-built systems
- Providing excellent customer service and ticket management
- 3 years commercial experience working in a similar 2nd /3rd Line role
- Strong working knowledge across Windows server and AD
- Good exposure to Linux and the cloud
- Eligible to gain security clearance (or active BPSS/SC)
- An ITIL certification and / or ISO27001 exposure is highly desirable
The business is keen to appoint an ambitious 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer at short notice, with interviews being arranged at short notice (2 stage process). A salary of up to £55,000 is being offered as part of a competitive package (including discretionary bonus and private medical). This will be a hybrid role and ongoing training will be provided.
Are you ready to catapult your career at an innovative consultancy with excellent training resources? If yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be keen?