£45000 - £50000 per annum
Level 3 Infrastructure Engineer (Linux) EXTERNAL | Cambridge/Hybrid | Up to £50,000/pa
I am working with a world leading AI company who is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their 3rd Line team! This is due to rapid growth and success over the last year.
As an External Infrastructure Engineer, you will plan, implement, and maintain external businesses Linux servers, work on projects and provide 3rd line support.
This is a core role within the comapany and will involve working alongside some of the technical founders of the organisation.
Their office is based in Cambridge and you will be required to be in the office 1 -2 times a week.
- Experience administering Linux systems
- Use of version control and collaboration software as part of a team
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with scripting languages
- No on call requirements
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday!