£35000 - £38000 per annum + Hybrid Working & Company Benefits
IT Service Design, Assurance or Transition experience urgently required by market leading housing association, with offices around the country.
- Helping build service design.
- Shape & build support model for new solutions/technology.
- Managing & leading service reviews.
- Focus on Governance & IT Operations!
- Third Party Contracts & Processes.
- Proven experience of onboarding new services including Service Design/Transition co-ordination.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools, and phases of project life-cycle.
Nice to Have:
- ITIL or Prince Foundation qualification (or equivalent).
- Educated to degree level in an IT/IM related discipline (or equivalent).
This is a brand-new team being built from scratch, with this vacancy being one of the first two hires within the team. AMAZING CAREER POTENTIAL & PROGRESSION!
- Salary - Up to £38,000 (experience dependent).
- Location - Lancashire HQ (Hybrid Working - Two days onsite every week).
If you are experienced within Service Design or Service Assurance, Transition, Change, Release, or some form of Project Management, wanting to be an integral part of an industry-leading organisation, offering great progression potential across the team and wider portfolio… simply reply and we can arrange a time to speak.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk