£25000 - £40000 per annum + Hybrid Working & Company Benefits
Two IT Support Engineers urgently wanted by a rapidly expanding cloud software business in Bath. The business has grown from 10 - 150 heads, globally, within the last 9 years and has performed especially well within the last 18 months, hiring around 50 new members of staff.
This an amazing opportunity to learn, develop and progress your career!! Not only is the business full of talented professionals, but their portfolio of products is also cutting edge and taking their industry by storm.
Working on the company's helpdesk, your responsibilities will be Linux focussed, helping support Linux based operating systems as well basic Networking. Any flavour of Linux welcome, whether it's Ubuntu, Red Hat, Centos, Debian etc.
As a Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for 24x7 monitoring, maintenance, support, and deployment, where your working arrangements will be shift focused; 4 on 4 off (365 days), 07:30am to 19:30pm and 19:30pm to 07:30am.
Hybrid Working Available - 2 shifts from home, and 2 shifts in the office.
- Experience within an IT operational, service desk, helpdesk, or support role, working with Linux operating systems.
- An understanding of core internet technologies; routing & switching, DNS, DHCP and/or firewalls.
- Commercial experience working within a customer-facing technical support role, which requires good technical aptitude and communication skills.
Salary, Benefits & Offices:
- £35,000-£40,000 Base Salary (Negotiable, dependent on skills and experience).
- Pension, Share/Stock Scheme, Private Medical Cover, Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Increase Life Cover, Dental, Critical Illness, Medical cash plan, Holiday purchase, Gym and Lifestyle Discounts.
- Offices are ultramodern and newly refurbished, open plan with lots of team interaction. Fresh fruit, food, and beverages available, walking distance from Bath Spa Train Station.
If you a Helpdesk professional wanting to advance their career and learn more technology along the way, please reach out as this is the role for you!
Simply click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk