£50000 - £60000 per annum + Remote Working & Company Benefits
Microsoft 365 Developer wanted for an award-winning & people-centric technology business in Reading.
- Hybrid Working - Home & Reading HQ.
- Competitive Base Salary, Car Allowance & Annual Bonus.
- Greenfield Projects!
- Clients - Multiple Sector - Defence, Government, Public Sector, Aviation, Retail, Legal & Finance.
- Brand New Office Refurbishment - Open Plan Workspace (if you want to go in).
- Free Parking, State-of-the-Art Working Facilities and Kitchen (when you go in).
- Free Food, Snacks & Beverages (when in office).
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of Microsoft 365 Solutions including (but not limited to) SharePoint, Power Platform, MS Teams, and wider M365 Platform,
- Implementation of M365 Solutions.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Experienced working with key components of Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Power Platform.
- Possess a strong history of SharePoint Development.
- Experienced in SharePoint Custom Solutions - SharePoint Framework (SPFx), React, Angular, TypeScript, JQuery, FluentUI.
- Experienced in Microsoft Development tools and techniques - C#, .NET, SQL, Azure, WebJobs, Azure Functions, Azure Queues, Azure RunBooks, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio DevOps.
- Experience of using PowerShell for configuration and administration activities.
- Awareness of using Microsoft Azure for configuration and customisation of M365.
- Awareness of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design concepts.
Do you consider yourself optimistic & passionate Developer with solid Microsoft 365 experience? If yes, then this Microsoft 365 opportunity is for you. Simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk