Up to £30000 per annum
The company in question has one of the best retention rates in the business, and is perfect if you are looking for a role with progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a role that as prioritises a flexible working approach then this could be the role for you.
The role would be based in Surrey with a Hybrid approach and alongside a competitive salary of up to £30,000.
You will be working with,
- Raising and progressing Streetworks permits for internal and external Network construction and Customer installation teams.
- Liaising with the appropriate council to ensure NRSWA compliance and escalating any issues to the Planning Manager.
- Communicating with Construction Managers to ensure works are compliant and progressing within the allocated timeframe.
- Submitting works registration details within the required deadlines.
- Responding and escalating FPN's issued by the Council.
- Producing job packs for Network Construction and installation teams.
- Maintaining and updating the inhouse company permit database
Alternatively, if you have a Computer Science Degree and relevant experience/knowledge around Networking that would be ideal!