£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Part Remote
£45,000 to £60,000
Bristol - Part Remote
An international defence and homeland security tech company is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer who is skilled with Linux, Virtualisation and DevOps. This is due to rapid growth of their IT department and network.
Who are they?
The company produce advanced systems for land, air, and sea defence. As a Platform Engineer you will plan, configure, operate hardware and software systems. Building their future software environment for the entire organisation.
- Constructing and establishing new virtual domain infrastructure, servers, development tools, and infrastructure
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber threats
- Collaborating with DevOps teams to automate and enhance development and release processes
- Collaborating with software developers and engineers to ensure that development adheres to established processes and functions as planned
What does this role require?
- Strong with Linux
- Virtualisation experience Nutanix or VMware
- Artifactory, Git, Jira, or Jenkins
- Security experience is beneficial but not required
- SC - UK Nationals Only
If you would like the opportunity to become part of an international defence technology company apply now with the button below!
If you like this role, please contact me on my email below with your recent CV to: