£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
iO Associates have partnered with a global Food production business based in Crawley.
We are looking for Procurement Administrator to join the close knit team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the operations team by ordering raw materials via the WINREST system as per the needs of the business.
As the Procurement Admin you will be responsible for order management and integrating this into operational tools / systems including forecast and final billing data.
You will also be responsible for generating output forms with validated data and generating purchase orders. Another part of the role will be addressing supplier queries in conjunction with and support from central supply.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Experience in materials management and in a catering environment.
- Health and Safety, knowledge and proven application of.
- Experience in people engagement and financial elements of materials and cost impact
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good business acumen, including written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Act in a professional style, whilst prioritising workload to ensure duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Work on own initiative working at pace and with a high level of accuracy.
In return you will receive a salary up to £25,000 along with a company pension, 28 days holiday, free meals on site and free parking.
If you meet most of these criteria and you would like to find out more about about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.