£45000 - £65000 per annum
Project (P6) Planners - Competitive Benefits - £45,000 - £65,000 - Hybrid Working - Full Time
My client is growing rapidly within many regions and provide a range of exciting opportunities within a diverse and interesting Programme Portfolio. With strong advancement, recognition, and reward, this is a company that you want to be a part of. They will guide you to a fantastic career with their strong CSR agenda.
As a Project (P6) Planner, you'll be a part of several high-profile projects including Utilities, Nuclear, Defence, Rail, Environment and Highways. You will be joining the South-west team and working on several projects within the region, I am looking to speak with experienced Project (P6) Planners who have:
- The ability to create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements.
- Worked to develop the project schedules in conjunction with the project manager and project team.
- Reduced uncertainty, knows the objectives, and improved efficiency.
- Interacted with and assisted project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Conducted analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
To be considered for this amazing career opportunity as a Project (P6) Planner, you will ideally have.
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft applications, including platforms such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Essential strong knowledge of Primavera (P6) and/or planning and resourcing software.
- The ability to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please note as due to the nature of these programmes all applicants will need to either hold active SC Clearance or be eligible for UK SC Clearance.
This is fantastic opportunity for Project (P6) Planner's looking for the next step, if you are interested, please apply directly or alternatively email me or give me a ring to discuss this further.
DD - 0117 462 3020