£700 - £800 per day
Location: Bristol (remote/hybrid)
Day Rate: £700 - £800 (Outside IR35)
Job Role: SC Cleared Python Software Developer
Contract Length: 6 Months+
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for an arm of HMG (Her Majesties Government) on a new project helping to scan and bring together data from national risks and civil emergencies. This will ultimately impact decision making at the highest level ensuring the work you do helps current and future crises response.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining an already established team to help navigate and improve data insights and analytics ultimately aiming to provide unique responses for complex crises situations. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their skill set and use their knowledge to make a real difference.
The aim is for this Project to eventually take over from the normal channels of crises management - meaning you will be the first Python Developer to implement your code and help direct a ground-breaking technology to achieve success.
- Supporting Software Engineers in Data Pipeline Automation
- Technical Support solving platform use/ configuration issues
- Writing scripts to deliver/ work with platforms (Terraform)
- Deployment, automation, management and maintenance of AWS Cloud-based production system.
- System Troubleshooting and testing
- SC Clearance is an essential requirement (Recently SC Cleared will be considered)
- Strong Python Skills and experience of end-to-end AWS Data Pipeline work
- AWS - developing/ maintaining applications in serverless environments using AWS Tools (Lambda, Glue, Redshift, IAM, Sage Maker, Athena, EC2, Kinesis, CloudWatch/ Cloud trail)
- Any Tableau, Github or machine learning exposure is Desired
- Dev Ops background is Useful but not essential
If you HAVE SC Clearance then please respond to this ad ASAP as this is an immediate start*