£550 - £575 per day
SC Cleared Interaction Designer - £550-£575 Per Day - 6-Month Contract - Fully Remote - Inside IR35
Exciting opportunity for a SC Cleared Interaction Designer to work for a well-regarded digital consultancy on a mostly remote basis. You would be working on one of their key government digital transformations for the UK Home Office.
You'll work out the best way to let users interact with services, using agile ways of working to research, prototype and incubate products, testing them to gather data on what could work for our users.
You will be excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers, and platforms, seeing the bigger picture as well as the fine detail.
In return you would be provided with a generous day rate, the flexibility to work remotely with a small amount of travel required to the client side in London on occasion and with a strong possibility of the contract being extended.
- Understand how to design services that meet user needs
- Design user-centred interfaces and transaction flows, taking complex information and processes, and making them simple to understand and use
- Create and iterate prototypes to test and communicate ideas, using prototyping tools and HTML/CSS for high-fidelity design
- Ensure that accessibility and usability are built into designs from the outset, and delivering high quality finished designs that meet web standards and design principles
- Build collaborative relationships and work effectively within an agile environment with colleagues
- Explain design decisions and communicate credibly with a wide range of stakeholders
Interviews will be staged from the week commencing the 20h of June for an anticipated start date of the 11th of July.
Express your interest by applying directly and I will be in touch this week.