£500 - £550 per day
SC Cleared UX Designer (with UI skills) - £500-£550 Per Day - 4-Month Contract - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
Exciting opportunity for a SC Cleared User Experience Designer to work for a well-regarded design agency on a fully remote basis. You would be working on one of their key government digital transformations for HM Crime & Tribunals Service (HMCTS).
You'll work out the best way to let users interact with services, using agile ways of working to research, prototype and incubate products, testing them to gather data on what could work for our users.
You will be excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers, and platforms, seeing the bigger picture as well as the fine detail.
In return you would be provided with a generous day rate, the flexibility to work remotely and the option to move onto one of their many other projects in central government at the end of your contract.
- Understand how to design services that meet user needs
- Design user-centred interfaces and transaction flows, taking complex information and processes, and making them simple to understand and use
- Create and iterate prototypes to test and communicate ideas, using prototyping tools and HTML/CSS for high-fidelity design
- Ensure that accessibility and usability are built into designs from the outset, and delivering high quality finished designs that meet web standards and design principles
- Build collaborative relationships and work effectively within an agile environment with colleagues
- Explain design decisions and communicate credibly with a wide range of stakeholders
Interviews will be staged from the week commencing the 8th of July for an estimated start date of the 15th.
Express your interest by applying directly and I will be in touch this week.