£80000 - £85000 per annum
Secure Development and Mission Security Manager | Hybrid/Oxford | Up to £85,000
iO Associates are once again working with an exciting Global company who are looking to add to their growing IT team. You will be joining an orbital debris removal company who have a vision for the safe and sustainable development of space for the benefit of future generations.
You will need to have a good understanding of the development life cycle, ideally having worked as a Software Engineer, ideally in embedded systems, as well as good knowledge across the whole security domain.
- 5 years experience in a Cyber Security role
- Proficient with programming skills (ideally in C)
- Experience in the identification of vulnerabilities, either through source code analysis, penetration testing, dynamic testing or system modelling.
- Cloud implementation (ideally AWS)
You will be required to
- Engage with leadership to establish, update and maintain strategic approach to secure development.
- Become embedded in development projects to support the implementation of an effective SDLC.
- Conduct security reviews of their projects to build assurance in the security of the companies systems.
- Develop threat models for their missions
- Provide security guidance, knowledge sharing and training to the company's engineers.
In return they are offering salary of up to £85,000 along with a hybrid working model and a wealth of benefits.
Apply now so you dont miss out!