Up to £50000 per annum
I have the pleasure of working with an International Law Firm who happen to be a little bit different, they are forward thinking, innovative and growing. They are on the lookout for a infrastructure engineer to join their team.
The role has only come around due to growth and lots of internal promotions, which is great news for you!
The role offers Hybrid working and the chance to be part of some really exciting and meaningful project work, such as migrating all of the companies on prem systems into the cloud.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £47,000 - £50,000
- You will be providing 3rd line support.
- You would be involved with the hands on running and supporting of complex environments.
- As well as providing both hardware and software support.
- Providing Support for on premise and Azure cloud systems.
- Networking, WAN, MPLS, VPN, LAN & Telecoms technologies.
- Experience of providing 3rd line support.
- The passion to want and grow alongside the business.
- Office 365
- Strong Networking skills.
If you don't have all of the above skills then please still get in touch as, the most important thing to point out is that this client favours want and drive over technical ability.
- Supportive environment and team, encouraging progression and growth.
- Brilliant benefits package.
- Training fully provided.