€400 - €500 per day
Are you interested in a mainly remote position?
Looking for a long term freelance mission?
Looking for chances to learn on the job, even as a freelancer?
My large client based on the Leuven tech campus is looking for a long term freelancer to join their team, its an initial 12-month contract with the need to extend for another 12 months after!!
If you are interested we are paying good day rates and need people asap, fast interview process of 1 week, please send a CV and we can talk through the position in more detail.
The main role is to develop the test scripts for the CI/CD Pipelines.
- guarantee the quality of software, which runs on both physical products and in a virtual environment, in a DevOps environment
- Develop Whitebox (CIT) Continuous Integration Tests for software changes in the network software OS.
- Monitor the CIT Tests, analyze and report any failure.
- Ensure a relay between the testers, devs, and release team
- Use past experience to bring the (CIT) Test framework to the next level.
- Master Degree in Software Development or Engineering
- Expert in C programming
- Strong experience with Linux/Kernel development and debugging
- Strong experience with DPDK and virtualization on Intel and ARM chipset.
- Strong experience with software development for multicore environments
- Understanding and working with relevant communication system standards
- A strong interest & affinity with embedded software (firmware) & software architecture
- Knowledge of the following tools is a big asset: Gitlab/git, Jira, Jenkins, unit-test frameworks
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English