£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Technical Operations Analyst
SC CLEARANCE WILL BE NEEDED BEFORE STARTING
Salary: £40k - £50k
(Potential for remote after training)
Do you want to have a direct impact on one of the most important critical national infrastructure programmes currently ongoing in the UK?
My client within the UK defence sector is looking for a Technical Operations Analyst to work with their central government partner on such a programme, to support and maintain the system and any of its sub-systems that's in the early stages in the cloud transformation process.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with system Issues (ITIL Incident, Problem & Change management)
- Review, analysis & resolution of issues of incidents
- System monitoring
- Supporting and maintaining the system and any of its sub-systems
- Supporting integrated COTS Software
- Software releases & Operational System changes
The service is a 24/7 operation and although this role operates in core hours individuals will participate in on-call support (with additional payment) on a rotational basis once adequate training has been provided.
You will have these essential skills:
- Strong Unix, Linux & SQL command scripting experience
- Experience with technical operations
- Experience in at least one Integrated COTS software
- Troubleshooting & analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience with: Sun Solaris, Linux & Windows
Benefits include contributory Pension Scheme, private Medical Insurance, 33 days Annual Leave, access to life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
My client is looking to expand the team asap, to get an early application. Get in touch now to 01174200083 or apply here.