Up to £500 per day + remote, outside IR35
iO associates are working with a thriving consultancy who have recently won a number of Government projects on their search for UX Designers with strong GDS experience. The consultancy are looking to take on multiple UX Designers, across a range of exciting GDS projects. You will initially start on a 6 month contract but it will be for an 18 month programme therefore, you will have the opportunity to extend.
**Please note you must be available for an immediate start to be considered for these roles.
Location: Remote - occasional travel to London
Rate: £475 - £500 per day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years GDS / Government experience
- GDS assessment experience
- Experience writing high quality content for digital services
- Experience taking complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Develop UX content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use the new services
- Previously worked effectively within an Agile delivery model
To apply please send me your up-to-date CV and your mobile number. I will be shortlisting as CVs come in - interviews to take place immediately. It will be a one stage interview.
If you are currently happy, please refer someone suitable as we also offer a referral scheme.