€40000 - €50000 per annum
Onsite in Aachen, Germany
Annual salary: €50,000
iO associates are partnering with a specialised materials company who are looking for a Development Engineer to join their site in Aachen, with the role focussing on working in the R&D team to develop modifications for lab-scale production machinery.
The client is at the forefront of coating technology innovation and provides their customers with specially produced materials that can be used in a diverse range of applications.
- Proficient in 3D design - SolidWorks is preferred but experience with any 3D design package is considered.
- Confident developing prototypes from your designs, and willing to develop skills in areas such as milling, lathing, grinding, welding, drilling, and hand tools
- An understanding of polymer science/polymer behaviours
- Design modifications for the special production machinery and then integrate and test these modifications
- 3D design of machinery modifications that are aimed at altering and improving manufacturing processes for different purposes
- Responsible for hands on development of the machinery modification prototypes.
If you have the relevant mechanical design and hands-on experience, please apply today with your updated CV as the client is looking to arrange interviews immediately.