£0.00 - £60000 per annum
Infrastructure Engineer | Hybrid | £60,000 |
We have the pleasure of working with an International Law Firm who happen to be a little bit different, they are forward thinking, innovative and growing. They are on the lookout for a infrastructure engineer to join their team. Preferably an engineer with a strong background in supporting Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
The role is based out of their Bristol office on a hybrid basis. You would be involved in a mix of both project work and BAU Support. The companies Infrastructure is fully cloud hosted so experience working in a hybrid or fully hosted environment is essential.
Your role will involve,
- Supporting, managing and troubleshooting Azure Infrastructure
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including Azure Virtual Desktop
- Providing third line technical support for hardware and applications
- Acting as an escalation point when needed
- Using In-tune to deploy software packages
It would be brilliant if you also have experience with,
- Background in a legal industry or professional services environment
- SCCM or MECM
My client encourages upskilling and is happy to pay for certifications and training to continue to growth of knowledge for its team. Alongside a salary of up to £60,000 depending on your experience.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please get in touch to find out more by applying to the advert.