£50000 - £55000 per annum
iO Associates are currently working with a leading manufacturer of products for general aviation, which include VHF Radios, Transponders and Navigational equipment, who are looking for an Customer Support Manager that would be based in Edinburgh.
The Customer Support Manager will
- Lead the team that deals with the customer enquiries
- Provide clear helpful advice (on the phone and via e-mail)
- Conduct repairs on any returned products in our EASA and CAA Part 145 approved workshops
- Report on weekly departmental workloads, capacity analysis and product issues
- Provide monthly strategic trend analysis and customer feedbacks
- Essential that you will have received relevant technical training, ideally in aircraft systems, or avionics
- You must have at least five years of experience including team management in a customer facing role
- You have experience of dealing with complex technical documentation, e.g. manuals and schematics
- You can take complicated concepts and technical detail and effectively communicate these to a non-expert audience, which may include group presentations
The company are looking to start interviews next week and would looking to fill the position quickly, so if you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Craig Lawrence @ iO Associates or by uploading your CV on the link provided.