£600 - £700 per day
Safety Systems SME
Circa £50,000 work package available (4 Months)
Bristol / Remote
iO Associates have partnered with a global defence company, in the recruitment for a Safety Systems Engineer to be a Subject Matter Expert in designing and implementing safety system tools.
This is a critically important role for the client, where you will come in as the "go to" expert in implementing and ensuring engineering function support the design and manufacture of products are fit for purpose and satisfy the safety aspects of product certification.
Role Responsibilities Involve:
- Liaise with customers, partners, and suppliers to understand and agree safety related requirements during product definition and design.
- Governance of Safety Management Plans and independent reviewer.
- Responsible for ensuring safety management plans are followed.
- Generation of Safety Audit Reports.
- Supporting the production and maintenance all Safety Engineering policies, processes and supporting documentation.
Essential Skill Set Required:
- Extensive Safety Systems experience within Defence or Aerospace
- Def Stan 00-55/00-56 / DO-178C / DO-330 / IEC 61508 standards knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Hazard Analysis, Functional Failure Analysis, FMECA/FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis
- Generation of Safety Case Reports, ALARP statements, Hazard Logs, and associated analysis for complex (software intensive) systems
The role can be offered on a flexible hybrid set up; however, you must be willing to be on-site in Bristol when required.
Please note, you must be eligible for SC clearance to undertake this contract.
If you would like to hear more, apply to the link to be considered!