Up to £0.00 per annum
Due to expansion my client is currently seeking a Systems Engineer. They are looking for someone who can work closely with our customers on innovative projects, and the successful candidate will have the vision and confidence to develop strategy and future innovations, by working with customers and the engineering and production team.
With international travel to customer sites and , the successful candidate will ideally have expertise in the installation or servicing of Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation . Candidates with extensive experience in operating IRM will also be considered.
- To travel to customer sites, often overseas, and carry out the installation, service or repair..
- To train customers to a satisfactory level.
- Post installation customer support (either telephone calls or emails).
- To comply with ISO 9001 requirements.
- To contribute to the continued development and improvement of existing hardware and techniques.
- Responsible use of stock and company credit card