Up to £0.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior Bid Manager
Hourly rate: £80/hour
Location : Newport, UK
IO Associates is looking for a Senior Bid Manager within the Cyber Security division based in Newport, South Wales. Reporting directly to the UK Cyber Head of Programmes, this role is pivotal in shaping bid strategies, crafting compelling content, and managing the end-to-end bid process for a diverse government client base. As the Senior Bid Manager, you will assemble and lead a bid team, ensuring the right blend of service/product/business knowledge to secure and retain work from both new and existing clients.
This dynamic role involves overseeing the entire bid lifecycle, from qualification through to contract award. Your responsibilities encompass value proposition and strategy development, solution crafting, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management.
- 5+ years managing proposals or client deliverables for government or commercial clients.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Writing, Marketing, or Psychology; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer abilities with experience in Microsoft packages, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and SharePoint.
- Strong experience in state and local government throughout Europe.
- Excellent written skills; grammatical, spelling, and formatting.
- PMP, PRINCE 2, or equivalent project management certification.
can't provide any sponsorship, so only candidates with the existing right to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation.
Please apply on the link below if you want to know more about the role and company.