Up to £32000 per annum
Second Line Support Engineer
The role has only come around due to growth and lots of internal promotions, which is great news for you!
If you are looking for a role that offers Hybrid working, with their main office being based in the East of England, and the chance to be part of some really exciting and meaningful project work then this role could be the right thing for you.
As this role will require you to already hold SC Clearance or be SC Clearable.
You will be involved with,
- Maintenance and development of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Active Directory.
- Azure, so a little bit of Cloud experience would go a long way.
- Diagnosis and maintenance of Customer/Client Systems.
- Triaging and escalating tickets (predominantly at 3rd line level)
What's in it for you?
- Brilliant training and progression.
- Supportive team members.
- Hybrid Working.
- & Many more benefits.
My client also offers world class training, if your experience up to date has been more involved on the On-Premise side, feel free to still pop me a message!
Salary : £32,000.