Up to £45000 per annum
Another one of our brilliant clients here at iO, is looking to grow their team in Cardiff. They are on the lookout for a proactive and passionate IT Manager or experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer who is ready to take the next step.
The ideal candidate is someone looking to take on responsibility and build out their own team. An Engineer who is looking to grow alongside an organisation that has huge future plans would fit right in.
If you are looking for a new role where the company is modern and forward-thinking, using cutting-edge tech, as well as prioritising a flexible working approach then this could be the role for you.
The role would be based in Cardiff however, the role itself is predominantly remote apart from coming into the office for onboarding and meetings.
If you have experience of the following,
- Managing or mentoring other team members.
- Providing third-line support.
- Streamlining systems.
- Managing and supporting the systems infrastructure.
- Office 365.
- Microsoft Systems.
A bonus would be,
- Any experience with Azure and knowledge, or other cloud tech.
- Experience operating inside or implementing ISO27001.
- Jira Confluence.