£20000 - £25000 per annum + Healthcare, Share options, etc
Junior Developer in Test
Are you a Tester or Junior Technical with a desire to become an SDET?
Are you looking to join a structured QA Team, made up by some of the best in Test in the South West?
Are you looking for a company that will train you with a structured plan to take you from Junior Tester to Software Developer in Test?
I am looking for a Junior Tester with a solid grasp on QA fundamentals, a high capacity for lateral thinking and a basic understanding of White-box Testing. Any ability and knowledge of Automation or API Testing is valuable and will be utilised but is not overly necessary as we are looking to bring someone in as a Junior and train them in house!
Expect to work in a highly collaborative and friendly environment where everyone is expected to pitch-in, and every voice is heard.
You can expect the strongest culture around training and development and a chance to gain hands on experience in high-level Automation Testing! On top of this, we are a very social bunch! You will be treated to monthly and weekly social events and outings!
Salary: £25,000 or more + Work in a fantastic modern workspace using the latest cutting-edge technology. You can also enjoy free access to a gym and classes + regular social events (currently socially distanced!) are also a part of the package as we have a very friendly work culture! Private healthcare as standard as well as a company pension and much, much more.
Location: Central Bristol with a plethora of amazing shops, cafe's and restaurants within walking distance. We also have a roof terrace with stunning views over central Bristol where you can enjoy a Friday afternoon beer with the team!
Hours: Full time - We like to have everyone in house whenever possible to maintain a collaborative buzz about the place! We are currently all working from home and degree of remote working can still be offered beyond lockdown.
Contract Type: Permanent
What you will be taught:
* Testing within a .Net environment
* Creation of high-level Automation Pipelines for CI/CD
* API Testing and Automation using Postman and Fiddler
* Non-functional Testing and Automation (Performance, Load, etc)
* Pair Programming
* How to build your own Automation Frameworks from scratch
* And much, much more!
* Strong communication skills
* 1-4 years of Manual Testing experience
* Understanding of API Testing
* Non-functional Testing exposure would be useful
* A strong desire to learn and become more technically minded
* A basic understanding of Test Automation
* Flexible and remote working
* Private healthcare
* Company pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Free gym membership and classes
* A very high spec work Laptop (Dell XPS 9560 with 4k UHD Touch Screen)
* On the job training
* And much, much more!
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or email