£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits
JL- 432- JA_1604418311
IT Systems and Network Engineer
Are you a Network Engineer with good VMWare experience setting up/managing hosts and in depth knowledge of securing systems?
IO Associates are looking for a Network Engineer to join a growing organisation - you will be required to undergo UK MOD security clearance for this role.
You must have the right to work in the UK and hold a UK passport.
- Experience of supporting desktop users with Windows 10. Both in person and via remote support tools.
- Excellent Group Policy skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Firewalls and others security based systems (email filtering).
- Proven skills in managing firewalls and security appliances - policy writing, network routing and SSL certificate skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adeptness to problem solving, together with strong customer service focus and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of securing systems.
- Cyber Essentials + knowledge
- ISO27001 processes and procedures experience
- Microsoft certification in Windows Sever
- Certification in VMWare 6.0 minimum
- Knowledge of Lansweeper and Windows scripting
- Switch management - knowledge of VLANS and stacking (Dell switches)
- Firewalls Checkpoint, Sonicwall, Cisco
Flexible working environment, some out of hours work will be expected on occasions to allow for system maintenance that does not impact everyday users.
If you're interested apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 01173328100