Posted on September 2019 By Deepak Sharma
A brilliant evening last night at the Thames Valley Tech Awards. iO Associates were the proud sponsors of the The Business Magazine’s flagship black-tie ceremony, which was held at the Madejski Stadium in Reading, and celebrated the UK’s most dynamic and successful tech companies.
With over 80 of the Thames Valley’s most innovative companies entering this year, they were whittled down to the finalists who competed in 12 categories. Winners were announced and awarded titles such as Tech Start-up, Innovative Tech and Company Tech Employer, it was a fantastic night!
Our Senior Consultants James Cole and Deepak Sharma joined the 400 winners, finalists and guests. Deepak said:
“It was our first year of iO Associates sponsoring the awards. It was great to catch up with the industries finest and celebrating their achievements over the past 12 months, as well as enjoying a great night with some of our fantastic clients. Congratulations to all of the winners and we hope you enjoyed a drink on us!”
You can find out more about the event here: https://tvtechawards.co.uk/
- We have joined the Employer's Network for Equality & Inclusion (ENEI)
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 11th January 2021
- iO Java Virtual Meetup - Intro to Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Posted By Mason Simmonds on 17th December 2020
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire in December
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 8th December 2020