Posted on September 2019 By Deepak Sharma
A brilliant evening last night at the Thames Valley Tech Awards. iO Associates were the proud sponsors of the The Business Magazine’s flagship black-tie ceremony, which was held at the Madejski Stadium in Reading, and celebrated the UK’s most dynamic and successful tech companies.
With over 80 of the Thames Valley’s most innovative companies entering this year, they were whittled down to the finalists who competed in 12 categories. Winners were announced and awarded titles such as Tech Start-up, Innovative Tech and Company Tech Employer, it was a fantastic night!
Our Senior Consultants James Cole and Deepak Sharma joined the 400 winners, finalists and guests. Deepak said:
“It was our first year of iO Associates sponsoring the awards. It was great to catch up with the industries finest and celebrating their achievements over the past 12 months, as well as enjoying a great night with some of our fantastic clients. Congratulations to all of the winners and we hope you enjoyed a drink on us!”
You can find out more about the event here: https://tvtechawards.co.uk/
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Implementing the Geode Pattern in Azure with Front Door
- Posted By Charlotte Herapath on 20th July 2021
- The Defence Series - An Interview with Brigadier Sara Sharkey CBE
- Posted By Danny Watts on 13th July 2021
- Women in Engineering; what do I know 🤷♀️?
- Posted By Josh Shaw on 22nd June 2021