Posted on October 2019 By Michael Collins
The interactive nature of the event breaks the mould of traditional Meetup itineraries offering something new and exciting to Bristol's tech Meetup scene.
The events are a fantastic opportunity to discuss and share common themes, risks, and rewards involved with shaping our modern world and its future.
We were joined by expert panellists representing various disciplines, they presented their experiences and challenges around our guiding topic: 'Are Programmers the Problem?'.
Organiser Mickey Collins said of the event:
“It was a great evening at the first Bristol Tech Symposium which was held at Runway East. The panel kicked us off and the topic of conversation was, 'Are programmers the problem?”. The engagement between the panel and audience was amazing and it was great to feel as though everyone came away with something. The pizza and beer provided by the lovelyBJSSwent down very well. I’m already looking forward to the next BTS. Watch this space!'
If you’re interested in attending our next Bristol Tech Symposium join our Meetup group to keep updated on our upcoming eventshttps://bit.ly/2pdMVcE
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Implementing the Geode Pattern in Azure with Front Door
- Posted By Charlotte Herapath on 20th July 2021
- The Defence Series - An Interview with Brigadier Sara Sharkey CBE
- Posted By Danny Watts on 13th July 2021
- Women in Engineering; what do I know 🤷♀️?
- Posted By Josh Shaw on 22nd June 2021